What should you do when your washing machine is making a noise or not working?
First do this: Call an authorized washing machine service company!
After the fixing, the washing machine is as good as new. It follows that it is unnecessary to buy a new washing machine and you will save money and time. Even if you don’t want to call an authorized repair shop, at least contact your dealer so they can solve the problem faster and without any inconvenience. Every day, there are people who bring their old and worn-out washing machines to the scrap yard and buy a new one: this means throwing money away.
What will the technician do?
When he comes to your home, he will determine what is wrong with your machine. He might need to open it up and look at it inside. If that should be the case, then he will be equipped with knowledge and know-how and he will be able to fix it. If the problem is bigger, then you better listen to his advice: perhaps it’s time to buy a new washing machine?
What are common reasons that a washing machine breaks down?
– A broken washing machine belt.
– The door is opened during the spin cycle and the machine makes a strange noise.
– The washer drains water but doesn’t spin, or the lid won’t lock, or it has a burning smell when you run it through a rinse cycle.
If any of these problems happen to your machine, then it might be time to call an authorized service company.
How you can prevent problems with your washing machine?
– Keep the washer clean and free of lint or any other materials that may reduce its efficiency over time. Clean the lint filter after every wash.
– Make sure the water hoses are not kinked when you are connecting them to the inlet valve.
– Don’t overload the machine since this can also damage it.
– Follow the instruction manual provided with your washing machine.
– Use recommended detergents and keep exposure to chemicals at a minimum.
– Use the delicate, permanent press, or hand wash programs for delicate fabrics.
– Check if the lid is properly closed before starting the machine.
– Keep your feet dry while operating the machine (people with wet or moist feet can cause certain problems.)
A broken washing machine belt may seem like a small issue, but it can lead to more serious problems in the future. It is best for you to call an authorized repair shop so you don’t have to spend more money than necessary.
A broken washing machine belt not only breaks your heart but also can lead to other problems if it’s not fixed right away. Your washer may develop a burning smell, making it run slowly or unevenly, or the motor could even burn out. These problems may seem unimportant, but they will lead to far more expensive repairs down the line when it’s time for a new machine and you haven’t taken good care of your old one.