Water Softener Installation and Repair in Omaha, NE
Water Conditioning System Built to Fit Your Needs and Water Conditions
Remove Water Hardness
Remove unwanted hardness or minerals from your household water, from local water or private wells, with the Advanced Series. Used alone or in combination with filters and neutralizers, this system can tackle any challenging water problems.
Helps eliminate dry skin and scalp.
- Makes cleaning easier and saves you money on soap and detergent.
- Soft, hardness-free water for your family
- Cleaner, shinier dishes and silverware, and scale-free plumbing fixtures.
- Wash your vehicles and recreational toys with hardness-free water to help eliminate spotting.
Do not exceed 80 psi. Intended for residential use only
Tank Size: 9” X 48”
Tank Size:10” X 54”
Tank Size:12” X 52”
Advanced Series Features
- Smart valve calculates the most efficient operation based on your families usage.
- Internal battery backup in times of power outage. Times and settings are saved for worry free operation.
- Premium grade NSF certified resin.
- Commercial grade high strength components, designed to work in your home.
- Advanced Series – where style and elegance meets durability and efficiency.
In addition, the Advanced Series has unique microprocessor monitors to provide current readings so you can ensure your water is soft. The data is stored in nonvolatile memory, and it’s possible to program cycle times, which is perfect for homeowners who frequently travel.
The Advanced Series comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This includes a lifetime warranty on the brine tank, resin tank, ion exchange resin, and valve body. All other parts including the electronic components are covered for 10 years.
Typically sized as:
Water Softener Repair
Our water softener experts have extensive experience and are more than capable of ensuring that your water softener is repaired correctly right away. If your water softener needs to be replaced, they have the expertise to help you find the right one for your home. ASAP Appliance & Plumbing Services in Omaha is proud to provide the best water softener repair service possible.
Our experienced plumbing experts are dedicated to solving your plumbing problems as quickly and effectively as possible. We take great pride in our plumbing service, and our goal is always to leave you satisfied with our work while being as respectful of your time and property as possible.
This means that our plumbers show up on time and work diligently to ensure that you never have to clean up our mess. ASAP Appliance & Plumbing Services values your business, and we strive to provide the simplest, most convenient plumbing service possible.
We provide all of our clients with excellent service at a fair price. Our experienced technicians will give you a full assessment and a quote before any work is done. Ask us about our discounts for members of the military and seniors.
Contact ASAP Appliance, Plumbing, and Drain Services at 402-706-9931 today for any water softener repair or installation needs!